You may be a part of a brick and mortar business, or a virtual business. Some of the key aspects that a business has is creating revenue that makes the business flourish. You are dependent on your products and or services to meet the needs of the economy. Your people’s needs to be creative impacts your bottom line.
In a non-profit you have a strong sense of purpose in your organization. Your ability to fulfill your mission while also finding supporters and followers to make the organization successful is central in your concerns. Your ability to be creative in how you attract supporters and followers are essential to your organization’s development.
• To stand out with your mission, products, or services
• To attract the right clients, customers, and/or supporters
• To increase your financial income and support
• To increase exposure of your organization
• To find the right partnerships
How Creativity Coaching & Consulting Can benefit:
• Attain clarity of purpose and direction
• Develop strategies to increase the identity and branding of the organization
• Develop strategies to attract the right buyers, supporters or followers
• Make creative breakthroughs in products and or services
• Support management and employees in finding techniques and strategies that improve creative performance
• New innovative products and or services
• A new outward presentation of the organization
• A toolbox of techniques and inspirations to solve problems
• New approaches for employees to access their creativity individually and as a group.
• New and ideal clients, supporters or customers