If you see yourself as a dreamer and don’t identify too much with your current career, you may be interested in doing something outside of the norm. You may want to see how you can create something from your experiences.
• You fantasize about doing something that is imaginative, fun and exciting.
• You want to travel, and explore, and then use your experiences to make something.
• You find yourself drifting and fantasizing about a different life.
• You feel you have a solution for living a good life inside you.
• You are a reader of biographies, fiction and some self-help books
You Think About:
• You think about ways the world could be improved
• You wonder what you really want from your life
• You question the meaning of life and your purpose
• You resist the conventional ways things are done
How You will Benefit from Creativity Coaching:
• Coaching helps the dreamer make sense of the world and their role in it
• Coaching helps the dreamer find meaning with their experiences
• Coaching helps the dreamer make connections to their visions and then make something from them
• Coaching can maximize your imaginative abilities
• Coaching can initiate ideas for fun projects
(The benefits listed here reflect a portion of what can occur for someone during coaching. Fill out a questionnaire to see if you’re compatible to work with The Imagination CoachTM.)