As an entrepreneur you are someone who is comfortable with taking financial risks by starting your own business. You could have a local or remote business that offers products or services. Or, you could be an infopreneur offering products and services online.
• You are a risk taker
• You have big ideas
• You see yourself as a proponent of change
• You come up with your own products and ideas
• You would feel limited if you worked for someone else
• You are excited about the potential to exceed a boundary in your income.
You Think About:
• You’re concerned about getting overwhelmed
• You have difficulty in choosing what part of your business to work on
• You sometimes feel it is difficult to put a boundary between the personal and your work
• You want to stand out in your industry
• You want to learn better techniques in accessing your ideas
How You will Benefit from Creativity Coaching:
Since coaching with Shaqe is process centered and individually designed, coaching can be adaptable for many different kinds of entrepreneurs.
• Coaching can help you get a sense of direction and purpose
• Coaching can aid you in connecting ideas
• Coaching can help you come up with new products, and/or services
• Coaching can help you attract customers
• Coaching can offer strategies to deal with being overwhelmed
• Coaching presents tools that allow for creative breakthroughs
• Coaching helps you stand out in your field.
(The benefits listed here reflect a portion of what can occur for someone during coaching. Fill out a questionnaire to see if you're compatible to work with The Imagination CoachTM.)