Education today has a responsibility to not only prepare kids for college, but to inspire and unleash their creative potential. This puts a heavy demand on teachers to develop creative approaches to their content and practices. Creativity can be implemented to innovate teaching practices and inspire students to do more than learn but to become eager about their own potential.
Today’s higher education prepares students for professions where they can be contributors to society. Students are dependent on an education that prepares them to compete in a specialized field. Creativity is no longer a side note in an education, it is a primary tool for the professional today. Developing flexible thinking, imagination, and a creative practice is necessary to solve problems that may seem unconceivable to solve today.
• Innovate teaching to include creativity within teaching content and practice
• Implementing creativity in the learning process
• How to assess creative output
• Spotting student strengths in order to increase creative and academic abilities.
• Focusing on abilities, potential, and creative abilities, rather the disability.
• Preparing teachers and students to be flexible, imaginative, and creative
How Creativity Coaching & Consulting can benefit:
• Coordinate benchmarks and learning strategies with creative practices
• Support educators in facilitating creative practices within the content and context of their teaching
• Utilize coaching strategies to support the learning process
• Coach educators to utilize their own strengths
• Attain perceptual shifts on problems, so as to attain many solutions
• Use scaffolding techniques to increase creativity
• Merging core subjects and humanities
• Multidisciplinary approaches to education that focuses on synthesis
• Students and educators who take risks and experiment
• Students and educators who are comfortable with ambiguity and metaphorical thinking
• An education that is dynamic and effective due to implementing creative practices
• High student engagement and academic results due to the infusion of creative practices